Velocity Reviews

-   -   question about sip stack (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t234258-question-about-sip-stack.html)

Lalatendu Das 08-14-2005 11:11 AM

question about sip stack

Dear freinds
can anybody help me to find out the source code for developing sip
stack using c programming language . or any free project which has
involvment of sip stack developement. for which i will bre obliged to
u . my english is very poor so kindly bear with .

Miguel Cruz 08-14-2005 02:03 PM

Re: question about sip stack

Lalatendu Das <lalatdas@gmail.com> wrote:
> can anybody help me to find out the source code for developing sip
> stack using c programming language . or any free project which has
> involvment of sip stack developement. for which i will bre obliged to
> u . my english is very poor so kindly bear with .

http://www.asterisk.org/
http://www.iptel.org/ser/

Source code available for your inspection and learning pleasure.

miguel