Velocity Reviews

-   -   Vonage Dialing Problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t233984-vonage-dialing-problem.html)

Sam 05-09-2005 02:58 AM

Vonage Dialing Problem

I have an intermittent problem with dialing out on my Vonage line. I get a
message that says that the number I've dialed is invalid. I can see the
number I've dialed on the phone's LCD screen and it is correct. Sometimes I
need to re-dial a few times before it will go through. This even happens
with pre-stored numbers in my phone as well.

Our area requires 10-digit dialing for local calls. Is this possibly
causing a problem? Or, is the phone not dialing the digits correctly?

Thanks.

Sam
--
To email me, please get rid of the BS first