Velocity Reviews

-   -   Economical Dial-out Service for US? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t233654-economical-dial-out-service-for-us.html)

Mike Schumann 02-06-2005 06:16 PM

Economical Dial-out Service for US?

Does anyone have any recommendations for an econimical Dial-Out service that
I can use to terminate VOIP calls to landline phones in the US?

Thanks,
--
Mike Schumann

Ivor Jones 02-06-2005 06:58 PM

Re: Economical Dial-out Service for US?

Mike Schumann wrote:
> Does anyone have any recommendations for an econimical Dial-Out
> service that I can use to terminate VOIP calls to landline phones
> in the US?
> Thanks,

Where are you located..? What price do you consider economical..?

Ivor

Mike Schumann 02-06-2005 10:50 PM

Re: Economical Dial-out Service for US?

I'm in Florida. Economical is under 2 cents / minute.

Mike Schumann