Velocity Reviews

-   -   [Q] How to unlock DLink DVG-1402S VoIP router? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t233497-q-how-to-unlock-dlink-dvg-1402s-voip-router.html)

Mazi 12-30-2004 03:16 AM

[Q] How to unlock DLink DVG-1402S VoIP router?

Hi,

I got a DLink DVG-1402S VoIP router sitting on my desk as a paper weight
unless someone out here knows the username/password to access the "Advanced"
menu to unlock the VoIP part to use with other provider, i.e. FWD, asterisk,
etc. Anyone?

Thanks.

--
Mazi

m 12-31-2004 01:02 PM

Re: [Q] How to unlock DLink DVG-1402S VoIP router?

Dunno if I can help but, have you taken it apart and seen what chips
bios it uses?

Do you know if there is any firmware available?

If its anything like the wrt54gs then you might be able to put it into a
dumb mode and tftp the latest firmware onto it and avoid the whole issue
of figuring out what the password is..

(might want to google tftp and wrt54g on dumb mode)

m.

Mazi 12-31-2004 11:58 PM

Re: [Q] How to unlock DLink DVG-1402S VoIP router?

Well, I did open one unit but don't remember which chipset it has. I reckon
it is possible I can re-open the unit and take a snapshot to post it here if
anyone is interested.

Originally, I posted here hoping someone who has this unit and subscribed to
Lingo service will repond to post the username and password here for others
to reset the unit. Well, it looks like this is not going to happen.

--
Mazi

B Nelson 01-01-2005 01:37 AM

Re: [Q] How to unlock DLink DVG-1402S VoIP router?

Well I don't sub to Lingo , but I do sub to Primus Talkbroadband, here
in Canada. Same thing probably. My unit is an 1120M. But the password
is "primusvoip".

Hope that helps eh!

Mazi 01-01-2005 04:32 PM

Re: [Q] How to unlock DLink DVG-1402S VoIP router?

Hi Nelson,
Hi Nelson,

I appreciated your response and generouscity to share. Unfortunately, your
information did not help. Your system is different from mine -- a D-Link
DVG-1402S VoIP router -- where it asks for a "username" and "password" to
get into the "Advanced" menu (where I suspect the VoIP setup is). In your
case, you only needed the password without a username. BTW, what unit
name/brand is your 1120M?

--
Mazi

news:i7nBd.61639$Tn1.2023980@news20.bellglobal.com ...

Mazi 01-01-2005 08:05 PM

Re: [Q] How to unlock DLink DVG-1402S VoIP router?

Well, after doing much search on google, I found the username/password to
unlock my unit. For those who also use this device, you can go and read the
following link to get the username/password for your DVG-1042S VoIP router
that has a firmware L4.0S34 and boot rom L4.0B03:

http://voip-forum.tmcnet.com/voip-fo...&PN=1&get=last

--
Mazi

B Nelson 01-04-2005 01:54 PM

Re: [Q] How to unlock DLink DVG-1402S VoIP router?

DVG-1120M

commdsl 06-27-2006 02:47 PM

d-link 1120m can't work with username/password

Hi
I have tried admin/admin
PrimusAdmin/PrimusAdmin
primusvoip/primusvoip

and different more combinations but i cannot login the advance section.
Please help.
Boot PRom Version is 0.00-B08
Firmware version

Regards