Velocity Reviews

-   -   wireless cisco IP phone (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t233322-wireless-cisco-ip-phone.html)

Gracchio 11-02-2004 08:10 AM

wireless cisco IP phone

Hi,

I would like to know how much cost a Cisco IP phone
sip enabled, and for example if this is good
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...728499516&rd=1

and why are cheapr of a Zyxel,

thanks

Faz 11-02-2004 10:27 AM

Re: wireless cisco IP phone

"Gracchio" <nospam@nospam.com> wrote

The final price will determine its value. But you must also look at the
following:

http://www.senao.com.tw/english/prod...ireless%20PABX

(sorry about the elongated link, may need to copy the rest of it into your
browser)
Faz

Martin² 11-03-2004 01:02 AM

Re: wireless cisco IP phone

Any other wifi IP phones out there (apart from Zyxel, Cisco, Senao) ?
Regards,
Martin

papi 11-03-2004 05:17 PM

Re: [OT] wireless cisco IP phone