Velocity Reviews

-   -   Grandstream box (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t233270-grandstream-box.html)

maxi@falkirkreserve-nospam.com 10-21-2004 11:36 AM

Grandstream box

1) Is it possible to save and restore the configuration of a Handytone
486 to a local file? So if I want to use one box, alternately between
two providers, I load configuration A, then later configuration B,
then configuration A again ... any way of doing that?

2) What are good settings for transmitting Fax through a 486, as
regards Preferred Vocoder, and any other settings? If my faxes are
transmitting at low baud rate, is that a VOIP provider problem, or a
problem with the 486?

t-y