Velocity Reviews

-   -   Engin VoIP Boxes (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t233260-engin-voip-boxes.html)

GiJO 10-19-2004 01:05 PM

Engin VoIP Boxes

I went to a product info evening about an Australian company selling a
service that has a box you plug into your phone and then into your broadband
router. Their rates are pretty good in Australia and to UK etc. They say
free calls to other engin users. It seems to use SIP technology so i would
think that it means i could call other SIP users for free as well. Can
someone confirm this? Also is there another service that is better than this
one?
Their website is www.engin.com.au. Sorry if this seems like a common
question, but i'm very new to VoIP... I've been lurking around the newsgroup
getting as much info as possible

--
Thanks
Andrew