Velocity Reviews

-   -   Windows 2K driver for Quicknet Internet Phone Jack? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t233246-windows-2k-driver-for-quicknet-internet-phone-jack.html)

BB 10-13-2004 05:33 AM

Windows 2K driver for Quicknet Internet Phone Jack?

I have recently got a Quicknet Internet Phone Jack and installed it on
my Win 2K PC. But I am not able to find a driver for it. I checked in
this group, but no success. I would really appreciate it a lot if
someone could point me to aURL from where I can download the driver.

I checked on Quicknet website, but there was no Windows driver
provided, though a Linux version is provided.