Velocity Reviews

-   -   Voicepulse mixed up my voicemail (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t232967-voicepulse-mixed-up-my-voicemail.html)

Larry Young 06-06-2004 12:07 AM

Voicepulse mixed up my voicemail

I had an interesting experience with my Voicepulse line today. I tried
to pick up my voicemail, and found that my pin# was rejected. So I
signed on and changed my account not to need a pin# and tried again.
This time I was able to sign on, and I had six messages that were all
obviously for a different line.

Somehow they managed to swap my voicemail box with someone else's.

Kind of a disturbing error for a phone company, methinks.

I've complained to tech support and we shall see what they say.