Velocity Reviews

-   -   Quick way to get up to speed on VOIP ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t232952-quick-way-to-get-up-to-speed-on-voip.html)

JJ 05-29-2004 12:36 PM

Quick way to get up to speed on VOIP ?

New at this and was wondering if there are any decent tutorials on this ?
Maybe some learnkey or computer based training type stuff ?

Thanks
JJ

sitekeeper 06-03-2004 03:55 AM

Re: Quick way to get up to speed on VOIP ?

"JJ" <Sonbo@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<2hrem9FgkqinU1@uni-berlin.de>...
> New at this and was wondering if there are any decent tutorials on this ?
> Maybe some learnkey or computer based training type stuff ?
>
> Thanks
> JJ

JJ,

Check out our NEW VOIP tutorial site at:

http://www.intersyncsolutions.com

VOIP tutorials, pdf's whitepapers -- Tell a Friend :-)