Velocity Reviews

-   -   Softphone Software Compatible with Multitech VOIP Gateways (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t232925-softphone-software-compatible-with-multitech-voip-gateways.html)

Mike Schumann 05-14-2004 04:22 AM

Softphone Software Compatible with Multitech VOIP Gateways

I am looking for a windows compatible softphone program that will permit me
to make VOIP calls from my laptop to a Multitech VOIP gateway located at my
office while I am travelling overseas.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can find software that will do
this?

Thanks,
--
Mike Schumann

Brian Young 05-14-2004 06:22 PM

Re: Softphone Software Compatible with Multitech VOIP Gateways

http://www.xten.com/