Velocity Reviews

-   -   Very New Bie Question: Where to Start from? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t232870-very-new-bie-question-where-to-start-from.html)

Do you realllly need it? 04-07-2004 10:53 AM

Very New Bie Question: Where to Start from?

Dear Sir,

Last week my Boss, Provided me a Cisco AS5300 (Probably AS5350) with a
E1 Card Installed. The E1 Card got 4 ports. He also gave a Pleiades
P32mxi with 32 Channels. Now he wants me to get it ready. He wants me
to make it ready for voice termination. But bad luck to me? I know
nothing of these devices or technology.

Can anybody tell me where to start from or any step by step guide to
configure these devices for voice termination. He might also do some
dial-up business with same devices in short future.

I know how to configure a cisco 3600 router with serial cards. But
never worked with e1 lines or voice cards.

Canybody there can give me a guide like to keep my boss heppy?

TIA

--
Dhapash.

root/administrator 04-09-2004 06:31 PM

Re: Very New Bie Question: Where to Start from?

Can Cisco support hotline.

--
root/administrator