Velocity Reviews

-   -   Avaya IP Office (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t232776-avaya-ip-office.html)

Adie 01-29-2004 08:27 PM

Avaya IP Office

I recently purchased the IP Office 406 and have had it installed in
the office, I also purchase the VCM and a couple of IP telephones and
want to start playing with it.

Does anyone have any experience with the VoIP features of the IP
office?

SteveS 02-06-2004 02:14 AM

Re: Avaya IP Office

Yes lots of it. I suggest you subscribe to the IP Office group in Yahoo
Groups.
news:5985a290d8ef2d74e0fb38f26791b854@news.teranew s.com...

Adie 02-06-2004 11:12 PM

Re: Avaya IP Office

SteveS wrote:

>Yes lots of it. I suggest you subscribe to the IP Office group in Yahoo
>Groups.

Ah, thanks for the heads up.