Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to generate ringback tone on a AS5300 ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t232677-how-to-generate-ringback-tone-on-a-as5300.html)

Ciscokid 12-12-2003 07:47 AM

How to generate ringback tone on a AS5300 ?

Hello,

My customer dial my service number (On AS5300) to make International calls
via VOIP, but they are using a call recording device to record those calls
and this device requires a ringback tone before call setup to start the
recording.

On the AS5300; how can i generate a ringback tone to the caller, before
answering the inbound call. ?

Alternatively, i can setup the AS5300 to ring one or more before answering
the incoming call, so that Telecom switch will provide the ringback to the
caller. But How ?

I really appreciate any help.
Regards

Bili 12-16-2003 02:26 PM

Re: How to generate ringback tone on a AS5300 ?

> Hello,
>
> My customer dial my service number (On AS5300) to make International calls
> via VOIP, but they are using a call recording device to record those

calls
> and this device requires a ringback tone before call setup to start the
> recording.
>
> On the AS5300; how can i generate a ringback tone to the caller, before
> answering the inbound call. ?
>
> Alternatively, i can setup the AS5300 to ring one or more before answering
> the incoming call, so that Telecom switch will provide the ringback to the
> caller. But How ?
>
> I really appreciate any help.
> Regards

Hi.