Velocity Reviews

-   -   Help configuring Quintum Tenor A800 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t232654-help-configuring-quintum-tenor-a800.html)

Rejith Krishnan 11-28-2003 07:11 AM

Help configuring Quintum Tenor A800

Hi there,

I bought couple Tenor A800 and now trying to configure it. I want to
extend 8 of my analog PBX lines from my Boston office to HYD. The
configuation is as follows:

PSTN <--> BOSTON PBX <--> A800 <- INTERNET -> A800 <--> HYD PHONES

I am looking for some/any help in taming these A800. I had a hard time
figuring it out from the manuals.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks,

Rejith.

raonel 02-15-2005 03:56 PM

Re: Help configuring Quintum Tenor A800

Hello:
Is very difficult to find some information in Quintum Manuals. So wha
you may do is: a port mapping
let me know if you know how to do it.
raonel@gmail.com

--