Velocity Reviews

-   -   H323 ADSL Router (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t232596-h323-adsl-router.html)

Marcus 11-04-2003 02:27 PM

H323 ADSL Router

Anyone come across an ADSL router which also has H323 Gateway
functionality ?

Marcus
Marcus Smith

Neil Smith 11-04-2003 05:35 PM

Re: H323 ADSL Router

Freesco floppy router (www.freesco.org) has a netmeeting MASQ module
(as well as a cuseeme module ;-)

It runs happily on my recylcled diskless 486/33 in 16 meg, needing
only a single boot floppy for full functionality.

Or, do you mean, an MCU > ?

Cheers- Neil.

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 14:27:19 +0000, Marcus
<marcus@smithtele.nospam.com> wrote:

>Anyone come across an ADSL router which also has H323 Gateway
>functionality ?
>
>Marcus
>Marcus Smith

CaptionKit http://www.captionkit.com : Produce subtitled
internet media, transcripts and searchable video. Supports
Real Player, Quicktime and Windows Media Player.

VideoChat with friends online, get Freshly Toasted every
day at http://www.fresh-toast.net : NetMeeting solutions
for a connected world.

Brynjar Pedersen 01-11-2004 02:35 PM

Re: H323 ADSL Router

> Anyone come across an ADSL router which also has H323 Gateway
> functionality ?

Allied telesyn AT RG-6xx