Velocity Reviews

-   -   Operator (0) button (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t232545-operator-0-button.html)

Guillaume Brasseur 10-14-2003 05:22 PM

Operator (0) button

Hi everyone,

I just walked into a new job and they have an NBX 100.
Right now they have the Operator (0) button going to extension 6795.
How can i change that to say extension 6700?

I've briefly looked in the manual but couldn't find an easy way to do
it. Any ideas? Thanks.

~ William

RC 10-14-2003 05:56 PM

Re: Operator (0) button

Well it's been a while, and the software has changed some, but if memory
serves you are correct there is no easy way. This should be in the text file
(accessed via a web page but still a text file) that contains all the call
processing information.

I'm not a fan of the NBX, major limitations, limited features, older
technology, text based config, and to top it off not even IP based unless
you buy the optional IP on the fly.

But you work with what you've got.

news:d1029b75.0310140922.6d532f44@posting.google.c om...