Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Possible problem with fax over Vonage? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t232307-re-possible-problem-with-fax-over-vonage.html)

Mike Sussman 06-29-2003 01:51 AM

Re: Possible problem with fax over Vonage?

I have run into this also. I reset the ATA and all was well again. Dunno
why it does it.
(I have the second port setup for fax...

T 06-29-2003 04:02 AM

Re: Possible problem with fax over Vonage?

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 01:51:42 GMT, "Mike Sussman" <wkendrvr@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I have run into this also. I reset the ATA and all was well again. Dunno
>why it does it.
>(I have the second port setup for fax...

hmm.. interesting... how do I reset the ATA? Just power cycle it?

Mike Sussman 06-29-2003 01:51 PM

Re: Possible problem with fax over Vonage?

Yes