Velocity Reviews

-   -   Fujifilm S3 Pro Digital Camera Review at XYZ Computing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t232156-fujifilm-s3-pro-digital-camera-review-at-xyz-computing.html)

Silverstrand 04-29-2006 01:58 AM

Fujifilm S3 Pro Digital Camera Review at XYZ Computing

"This review will be taking a look at Fujifilm's FinePix S3 Pro digital camera. This 12.3 megapixel camera is Fujifilm's flagship model and is designed to fit the demands of a professional photographer. Despite its considerable price tag and the need for at least one lens, we are going to take a look at this DSLR camera and see how it stacks up against the cameras we normally use, as well as examining the use of a professional-grade camera under consumer/enthusiast circumstances."

Link: http://www.xyzcomputing.com/index.ph...sk=view&id=603