Velocity Reviews

-   -   Avast (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t231885-avast.html)

Zorro 10-21-2005 01:14 AM

Avast

I have been using Avast anti-virus and it looks
pretty good to me. Anyone else tried it??

Old Gringo 10-21-2005 03:11 AM

Re: Avast

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:14:56 -0700, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk
News Group, Without Any Hesitation Zorro Wrote The Following:

> I have been using Avast anti-virus and it looks
> pretty good to me. Anyone else tried it??

I have been relying on it for over a year now and my system is virus
clean, and have had absolutely no problems what soever. I would
recommend it to anyone. Good Luck.
--
Old Gringo
The Future Is Not What It Use To Be

f f 10-21-2005 09:35 AM

Re: Avast

"Old Gringo" <oldgringo747-superjet3@yahoo.invalid.con> wrote in message
> On Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:14:56 -0700, in the 24hoursupport.helpdesk
> News Group, Without Any Hesitation Zorro Wrote The Following:
>
> > I have been using Avast anti-virus and it looks
> > pretty good to me. Anyone else tried it??

> I have been relying on it for over a year now and my system is virus
> clean, and have had absolutely no problems what soever. I would
> recommend it to anyone. Good Luck.
> --
> Old Gringo
> The Future Is Not What It Use To Be
> Freedom For The World 10/20/05 10:09:16 PM
> http://www.nuboy-industries.com

yeh, don't leave home without it, lol!

dwacôn 10-23-2005 06:01 PM

Re: Avast

"Zorro" <gator2@webmail.co.za> wrote in message
>I have been using Avast anti-virus and it looks
> pretty good to me. Anyone else tried it??

I liked it but went to ZA security instead.

--
Jennifer Lopez Lingerie *plus* Gourmet Goodies
www.cafepress.com/dwacon