Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f33-computer-support.html)
-   -   Re: Identity theft (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t231864-re-identity-theft.html)

oj 10-20-2005 08:55 PM

Re: Identity theft

> > > > > > > > > > > > > > http://www.ssa.gov/pubs/idtheft.htm
> > > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > > The link above talks about business related identity thefts but what should a person do
> > > > > > > > > > > > > when his identity was stolen by a criminal online, for the purpose of causing personal
> > > > > > > > > > > > > damage to that person?
> > > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > > I would guess that the case is one that is about some psychopath online, playing games
> > > > > > > > > > > > with others' lives. That's the perfect definition of Judas in the bible. I am not religious,
> > > > > > > > > > > > but I just happened to read that sentence once about Judas, who is evil, and he likes to
> > > > > > > > > > > > play with people's lives.
> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > > Judas was an identity theft monster. I am just making things up as I go. Jesus was described
> > > > > > > > > > > generally as a person who is good at all professions. He finds his place easily at any job, and
> > > > > > > > > > > he does very well. That's a Catholic thing. But, you know, Jesus does the work honestly,
> > > > > > > > > > > and Judas does it though identity theft. He claims copyrights for works, which he does not
> > > > > > > > > > > have. This is about theft. Some sort of theft.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > I might say that Google does just that these days, copyright thefts, privacy related thefts,
> > > > > > > > > > taking advantage of nationalistic patrinage, and what is happening is of a real biblical proportions,
> > > > > > > > > > taking place, right here on usenet. But that's just a speculation, just because I claim I understand
> > > > > > > > > > the things that are going on, I cannot expect anyone, not even my parents with a Ph.D. to say
> > > > > > > > > > they understand a single word I write about. Something is ridiculous when one brings up
> > > > > > > > > > biblical evil, and that kind of topics in public, not to mention, I am not even religious myself.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Almost forgot. Identity theft. Somebody tries to teach you a lesson online. Takes your name
> > > > > > > > > > and makes a psychotic terror about it, uses it, posts with it, as a psycho. I don't think in my case
> > > > > > > > > > the joke worked, its just torture, because I stand as a human being and I have no other choice
> > > > > > > > > > but stand as that: human. I stand here in Abu Graib, as a human being.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > I am being torn apart as a human being, my soul, my life, because I say I stand here as a human
> > > > > > > > > > being. So anyway, I am pretty destroyed, I don't even want to read what people have the
> > > > > > > > > > face to reply with. Its incredible how monsters people are who reply to me.
> > > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > > Ok. Identity theft for the purpose of Abu Graibing someone online. That's my was of speaking.
> > > > > > > > > > What should I do? I live in terror here. But I will make justice.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > Abu Graib. I feel like being in Abu Graib.
> > > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > > What happened to me is too criminal, and it cannot be just put aside. Real terror was made to
> > > > > > > > > my life, so I'd like to make justice. I cannot tell the sick ****s in most newsgroups to watch their
> > > > > > > > > psychotic mouths. But I can do something about the identity theft. Wouldn't you do something?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > When a psycho comes into your life, the natural reaction, at least in Europe would definitely
> > > > > > > > be about beating him up. You know, I am not in Europe, but I am European. So, ok,
> > > > > > > > its not normal to go and beat somebody up because he molested you with an identity theft.
> > > > > > > > A psycho picked on me. And he molested me in front of my wife.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Honey: Honey, did you really post that?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Husband: No, some psycho stole my identity online.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Honey: I don't know why, I have a hard time believing that that's true. Why would anybody wanna
> > > > > > > > do such a thing? I think you are lieing.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Husband: Ok, here is my divorce papers. Sign it here bitch. **** you.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > But anyway, most people wouldn't even believe that such an evil could happen to them
> > > > > > > > if they go online. We've seen movies, thrillers about killers, and this is that kind
> > > > > > > > of a topic. That guy who stole my identity is probably a very dangerous person.
> > > > > > > > You don't just go out and steal people's identities. You have to be a very sick person.
> > > > > > > > Really, the case is criminal, but is it the right thing to take him to court? If this
> > > > > > > > wouldn't happen online, but out in the streets somebody would send molsting mails
> > > > > > > > in my name to others that would be very psychotic and very criminal. I heard once
> > > > > > > > an FBI person saying that the FBI does not distinguish between crime online or
> > > > > > > > offline. So I say I have a psycho in my life. In my real life. I agree that there shouldn't
> > > > > > > > be a difference between crimes online of offline. He will probably say it was a prank,
> > > > > > > > to annoy someone online. No. It won't work as a prank. Psychotic molestation,
> > > > > > > > you know, once, but not a thousand times.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > So clearly the prank is out of the question, and the case is criminal. A continuous
> > > > > > > macho bully thingy won't help either, here. When somebody uses your identity
> > > > > > > to post a thousand or more molesting messages you have a sick person to deal with.
> > > > > > > I say better not just let it slip away. We are civilized. Better get the police over to
> > > > > > > his house. Its clear. So that's what I do.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > This is probably obviously a matter of police, and not a matter of the netiquette.
> > > > > > These people are happy that all people just self destruct around them.
> > > > >
> > > > > ...and that's what makes them powerful, and evil, apparently... its time for the sun to
> > > > > come out... and these simple psychopaths to take nature's course in the dark.
> > > > >
> > > > > Welcome to the USA. No wonder everybody hates these people who think they
> > > > > have rights, and they are just criminals.
> > > >
> > > > Let me tell you then... Rights are meaningless. What matters is your eyes.
> > >
> > > Stupid humanity, it built religions to cope with terror. America chose not religion
> > > but terror coping with cops, because there is always a problem, and dictators
> > > are always building secret weapons and planning to attack this country, etc. etc.,
> > > makebelief is at play, and I am a leaver not a believer.

> >
> > Actually I stay and let you play with me, you terrorize me and I am
> > your Gandhi driving you crazy. But once its all is clear, the topic is
> > learned, Gandhi is silent awaiting.

>
> And as silent as he is, one day, he walks up to the beast,
> behind him a crowd, and he drives the beast away.

Some people think that by finding good and evil gives them a hidingplace.
Playing master and slave, so American, or somewhat Japanese that was
unfortunately the point of religion here, is that that's not very true in practice.
Its also true that he doesn't understand what I am saying.