Velocity Reviews

-   -   AnySpeed (or something like it) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t231645-anyspeed-or-something-like-it.html)

News Group 10-18-2005 08:01 PM

AnySpeed (or something like it)

I used to have a program called AnySpeed.
It let me monitor my network connection speed and I could set alarm points
for high or low.

I've looked but I can't find the AnySpeed program to download.

Any suggestions for an alternate network speed monitor?

Chas 10-18-2005 08:04 PM

Re: AnySpeed (or something like it)

"News Group" <news-group@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:fwc5f.18107$q1.8751@newsread3.news.atl.earthl ink.net...
>I used to have a program called AnySpeed.
> It let me monitor my network connection speed and I could set alarm points
> for high or low.
>
> I've looked but I can't find the AnySpeed program to download.
>
> Any suggestions for an alternate network speed monitor?

Hi
Here
http://www.pysoft.com/anyspeed_fr.html

Chas

News Group 10-18-2005 08:09 PM

Re: AnySpeed (or something like it)

Thank, you thats it
( I really did Google and could not find it)

Dave Lear 10-18-2005 09:48 PM

news:LDc5f.16199$vw6.5933@newsread1.news.atl.earth link.net

Really... http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=anyspeed

John Holmes 10-19-2005 05:46 PM

Re: AnySpeed (or something like it)

News Group blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

You ****ing lazy mental braindead liar. I just typed "anyspeed" into google
and the answer was right there, on the first ****ing link, you stupid ****.

--
Your mother was a loud fraudster who used to make silly armpit noises in an
industrial mining complex.