Velocity Reviews

-   -   Question on Blocking messages to 1 email address on Yahoo (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t231280-question-on-blocking-messages-to-1-email-address-on-yahoo.html)

Arawak 10-12-2005 08:14 PM

Question on Blocking messages to 1 email address on Yahoo

I have a Yahoo account and one of the email addresses associated with
the account is from the days of free Geocities homepages.
xxx@geocities.com. Since this email address was visible on the site,
it has been sold so many times over the past 10 years that my regular
Yahoo email account is now bombarded by over 200 pieces of SPAM on a
daily basis. I know I can create a filter to send messages to this
address to the "Trash" folder (which I do) but wondered if there is a
more permanent fix to actually BLOCK all messages for that address on
the Yahoo webmail site. Any suggestions or assistance appreciated.
Thanks
Arawak