Velocity Reviews

-   -   but it's free , you know (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t230677-but-its-free-you-know.html)

philo 09-30-2005 09:37 AM

but it's free , you know

Here is an ad from my local Craig's list:

I am redoing my bathroom and the old toilet is sitting in the alley, it will
be there till next garbage day. It's in fine shape, will need a new seat and
the tank is plastic so you might want to replace that too, but the bowl is
worth something if you are remodelling yourself and are cheaper than me. If
you really want it, email me and I'll pull it into the yard so it doesn't go
to the landfill.

Blinky the Shark 09-30-2005 06:07 PM

Re: but it's free , you know

philo wrote:
> Here is an ad from my local Craig's list:
>

> I am redoing my bathroom and the old toilet is sitting in the alley, it will
> be there till next garbage day. It's in fine shape, will need a new seat and
> the tank is plastic so you might want to replace that too, but the bowl is

Hmmmmm. I've never seen a toilet with a plastic tank, before. Where
do they use these?

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

philo 10-01-2005 12:29 AM

Re: but it's free , you know

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> philo wrote:
>
>>Here is an ad from my local Craig's list:
>>

>>I am redoing my bathroom and the old toilet is sitting in the alley, it will
>>be there till next garbage day. It's in fine shape, will need a new seat and
>>the tank is plastic so you might want to replace that too, but the bowl is

> Hmmmmm. I've never seen a toilet with a plastic tank, before. Where
> do they use these?

it must have been a real expensive one...
i can't believe some of the junk people are posting.