Velocity Reviews

-   -   cannot access my gmail box page blank (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t230480-cannot-access-my-gmail-box-page-blank.html)

nevzorov.dmitry@gmail.com 09-26-2005 09:19 PM

cannot access my gmail box page blank

I have problem to access mailbox after login to my account. I can log
in to google account but cannot access inbox at all. All I have, it's
an "empty" Gmail page .
On the same computer my brother can access his Gmail freely. On other
computers (work, friends home, outside) it's same issue.
I keep receiving the "Gmail Notifier" about new incoming message but
every time I go to Gmail I have an "empty" Gmail page .

trout 09-26-2005 11:13 PM

Re: cannot access my gmail box page blank

nevzorov.dmitry@gmail.com wrote:

> I have problem to access mailbox after login to my account. I can log
> in to google account but cannot access inbox at all. All I have, it's
> an "empty" Gmail page .
> On the same computer my brother can access his Gmail freely. On other
> computers (work, friends home, outside) it's same issue.
> I keep receiving the "Gmail Notifier" about new incoming message but
> every time I go to Gmail I have an "empty" Gmail page .

Have you tried it with different browsers?