Velocity Reviews

-   -   Adobe reader V7 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t230368-adobe-reader-v7.html)

Dave 09-24-2005 02:09 PM

Adobe reader V7

I am trying to download Adobe reader V7 from
If I untick the Toolbar and photoshop options it tells me its a 19Mb
download but when I click "download" all that downloads is a 521Kb program.
Anybody got a link to download the full version so I can save it to a usb
pendrive to install on another PC?

Dave Lear 09-24-2005 02:23 PM

Re: Adobe reader V7

http://ardownload.adobe.com/pub/adob...0_enu_full.exe

pcbutts1 09-24-2005 03:03 PM

Re: Adobe reader V7

The 512k program is a download manager. When click on it you will start the
full download.

Dave 09-24-2005 03:54 PM

Re: Adobe reader V7

Many thanks for the full link! Worked a treat!