Velocity Reviews

-   -   Slide show (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t230031-slide-show.html)

Andy.com 09-17-2005 11:34 AM

Slide show

OK I 'm try to create a Slide Show with music and Sync to the pictures,ie
they both end at the same time.
I have tried Slideshow pro a German product(no sync) Nero v6(can sync,but
poor picture quality) and Picassa,(not able to add sound).
Any advise what to use .I am new to this so simplicity at the moment would
be good.

WinXP
Athlon 2. something.Ghz
512 DDR ram.
Thanks Andy

cineman 09-17-2005 01:48 PM

Re: Slide show

Not for free but magix photos on dvd and cd is an excellent programme,
allowing changes in text,length of slides both individual and all length and
variations in transitions and fades on music

and as I can use it its got to be simple.

Have found this utilty which is free to try for 30 days
http://www.download.com/Slide-Show-t...v=1&tag=tab_ur
dont know much about it tho.

regards
Cineman

Mike Easter 09-17-2005 02:04 PM

Re: Slide show

Andy.com wrote:
> OK I 'm try to create a Slide Show with music and Sync to the
> pictures,ie they both end at the same time.
> I have tried Slideshow pro a German product(no sync) Nero v6(can
> sync,but poor picture quality) and Picassa,(not able to add sound).
> Any advise what to use .I am new to this so simplicity at the moment
> would be good.

Irfanview can make slideshows and also "Next option is Loop MP3; you can
use MP3 files (with installed PlugIns) as background music, so you can
loop one MP3 file until the next MP3 is loaded or the slideshow ends."

http://www.irfanview.com/

But I've never done it, so I don't know how it would work.

--
Mike Easter

dfrog 09-17-2005 05:27 PM

Re: Slide show

Andy.com,

Have you looked at Microsoft Photo Story 3 yet?
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...y/default.mspx
I think it will do what you want and its free

dfrog