Velocity Reviews

-   -   how do I copy from audio music cd ... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t229114-how-do-i-copy-from-audio-music-cd.html)

PJ Kni 08-30-2005 01:42 AM

how do I copy from audio music cd ...

to windows media player so I can save the audio files to my library?

PJ Kni 08-30-2005 01:43 AM

Re: how do I copy from audio music cd ...

sorry didn't mean to post twice ...
please delete my second sending ...
thanks ...:)

Shawn 08-30-2005 02:14 AM

"PJ Kni" <pjk_ni@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1125366239.454852.317700@g49g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
> sorry didn't mean to post twice ...
> please delete my second sending ...
> thanks ...:)

It can't deleted it but it can be ignored.

dwc 08-30-2005 02:48 AM

news:1125366134.783364.305800@g49g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
> to windows media player so I can save the audio files to my library?

In WMP select the "RIP" tab.

--
Muff-So-Soft Shaving Cream
For the smoothest female genitals...

WormWood 08-30-2005 08:27 AM

Re: how do I copy from audio music cd ...

"PJ Kni" <pjk_ni@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:1125366134.783364.305800@g49g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
> to windows media player so I can save the audio files to my library?

WMP10 can't be that different from WMP9 (I hope), I have 9 and in Full
Mode, as opposed to Skin Mode there is a task bar on the left that has
options, including Copy To CD and Copy From CD. Just for your
consideration.