Velocity Reviews

-   -   uk national lotto (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t227727-uk-national-lotto.html)

anthonyberet 08-01-2005 11:02 PM

uk national lotto

Does anyone know of a site that gives the prizes for differnt numbers of
matched numbers?
ie how many for 10 gbp, and what about the rest?
I have looked at the official site, and a few others, but I think they
assume everyone knows this by now.

Craven 08-01-2005 11:19 PM

Re: uk national lotto

"anthonyberet" <nospam@me.invalid> wrote in message
> Does anyone know of a site that gives the prizes for differnt numbers of
> matched numbers?
> ie how many for 10 gbp, and what about the rest?
> I have looked at the official site, and a few others, but I think they
> assume everyone knows this by now.

The official UK lottery website does! Search it!

Loverman 08-02-2005 05:10 AM

Re: uk national lotto

http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/pl...prizeAction.do

old jon 08-02-2005 02:18 PM

Re: uk national lotto

"Loverman" <name@isp.invaalid> wrote in message

> "anthonyberet" <nospam@me.invalid> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know of a site that gives the prizes for differnt numbers of
>> matched numbers?
>> ie how many for 10 gbp, and what about the rest?
>> I have looked at the official site, and a few others, but I think they
>> assume everyone knows this by now.

> http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/pl...prizeAction.do

Varies according to what they draw in I think. bw..OJ