Velocity Reviews

-   -   clinic appointment (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t227710-clinic-appointment.html)

Clive Lathey 08-01-2005 03:33 PM

clinic appointment

unfortunately we have to rearange your appointment with phoebe on Monday the
1st of August. please could you telephone the clinic to arrange another one,
the number is 02087893881. thank you.

Gordon 08-01-2005 03:38 PM

Re: clinic appointment

"Clive Lathey" <clivelathey@btconnect.com> wrote in message
> unfortunately we have to rearange your appointment with phoebe on Monday

the
> 1st of August. please could you telephone the clinic to arrange another

one,
> the number is 02087893881. thank you.

WHAT? The WHOLE of 24hoursupport.helpdesk has an appointment at the SAME
time? Fire your receptionist NOW.

dworkin 08-01-2005 03:39 PM

Re: clinic appointment

Clive Lathey wrote:

> unfortunately we have to rearange your appointment with phoebe on
> Monday the 1st of August. please could you telephone the clinic to
> arrange another one, the number is 02087893881. thank you.

I'm sorry, you're too late - the patient has died.

Dworkin
--
"That'll be 10 quid."

Harrison 08-01-2005 03:57 PM

Re: clinic appointment

On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:33:19 +0000 (UTC), "Clive Lathey" <clivelathey@btconnect.com> wrote:

>unfortunately we have to rearange your appointment with phoebe on Monday the
>1st of August. please could you telephone the clinic to arrange another one,
>the number is 02087893881. thank you.

Must be Phoebe's time of the month.
Is there no one else available?

old jon 08-01-2005 05:53 PM

Re: clinic appointment

<Harrison> wrote in message
> On Mon, 1 Aug 2005 15:33:19 +0000 (UTC), "Clive Lathey"
> <clivelathey@btconnect.com> wrote:
>
>>unfortunately we have to rearange your appointment with phoebe on Monday
>>the
>>1st of August. please could you telephone the clinic to arrange another
>>one,
>>the number is 02087893881. thank you.

> Must be Phoebe's time of the month.
> Is there no one else available?

No that`s not it. Phoebe is feeling feeble, so He`s had to fumble with the
files. <g>.

Blinky the Shark 08-02-2005 07:28 AM

Re: clinic appointment

Gordon wrote:
> "Clive Lathey" <clivelathey@btconnect.com> wrote in message
>> unfortunately we have to rearange your appointment with phoebe on Monday

> the
>> 1st of August. please could you telephone the clinic to arrange another

> one,
>> the number is 02087893881. thank you.

> WHAT? The WHOLE of 24hoursupport.helpdesk has an appointment at the SAME
> time? Fire your receptionist NOW.

Sounds like the whole group's been dipping their respective nibs in the
same inkwell, to me...

Well, let's just all get the shots and be done with it.

--
Blinky Linux Registered User 297263