Velocity Reviews

-   -   why cant i send email messages from this email (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t226113-why-cant-i-send-email-messages-from-this-email.html)

Billie Jo Ames 06-30-2005 01:18 AM

why cant i send email messages from this email

WormWood 06-30-2005 01:26 AM

Re: why cant i send email messages from this email

"Billie Jo Ames" <bassfishin@pldi.net> wrote in message

Perhaps because this is usenet, not email. Find your email client and
use that.

Evan Platt 06-30-2005 01:41 AM

Re: why cant i send email messages from this email

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:18:29 -0500, "Billie Jo Ames"

Because.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?= 06-30-2005 10:16 AM

Re: why cant i send email messages from this email

I'll play your silly games, why can't you?

The Old Sourdough 06-30-2005 11:05 AM

Re: why cant i send email messages from this email

Billie Jo Ames gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

With a name like "bassfishin", PETA is more than likely blocking you.

--

The Old Sourdough
In the future, everyone will speak one language,

Gordon 06-30-2005 11:09 AM

The Old Sourdough wrote:

> PETA

As in Please Eat This Animal?

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Fedora Core 4, Pan, Thunderbird and Firefox

The Muffin Man 06-30-2005 11:21 AM

Gordon wrote:
> The Old Sourdough wrote:
>
>> PETA

> As in Please Eat This Animal?

I thought it was People for the Eating of Tasty Animals...

Gordon 06-30-2005 11:39 AM

The Muffin Man wrote:
> Gordon wrote:
>
>> The Old Sourdough wrote:
>>
>>> PETA

>> As in Please Eat This Animal?
>>

> I thought it was People for the Eating of Tasty Animals...

LOL!

The Old Sourdough 06-30-2005 12:24 PM

Re: why cant i send email messages from this email

The Muffin Man gurgled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Gordon wrote:
>> The Old Sourdough wrote:
>>
>>> PETA

>> As in Please Eat This Animal?
>>

> I thought it was People for the Eating of Tasty Animals...

Yum! I find a good chunk of rare beef quite tasty, particularly when
accompanied by copious quantities of BEER!!11!! (Actually, I find
sufficient BEER!!11!! makes damn' near anything tasty.)