Velocity Reviews

-   -   Recycle bin (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t226081-recycle-bin.html)

Peigi Penney 06-29-2005 02:50 PM

Recycle bin

I have a Dell Inspiron 1150 notebook. Somehow I have lost my Icon for my
Recycle Bin and I can't find it anywhere. The only time I see any
reference to it is when I do a disk cleanup. Can anyone tell me how to get
it back?

Peigi

Matt 06-29-2005 03:26 PM

Re: Recycle bin

Peigi Penney wrote:
> I have a Dell Inspiron 1150 notebook. Somehow I have lost my Icon for my
> Recycle Bin and I can't find it anywhere. The only time I see any
> reference to it is when I do a disk cleanup. Can anyone tell me how to get
> it back?
>
> Peigi

http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/rec_bin.htm
First hit on google for "lost recycle bin icon" linked me to that page.

Dave Lear 06-29-2005 04:46 PM

Re: Recycle bin

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...ptember16.mspx