Velocity Reviews

-   -   Minidump (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t225569-minidump.html)

Brian 06-18-2005 08:20 PM

Minidump

Hi, can someone please help my computer keeps crashing to blue screen of
death, here is the minidump of the crash, any ideas, I got other minidump
files if you need them

old jon 06-18-2005 08:27 PM

Re: Minidump

"Brian" <brian.w@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi, can someone please help my computer keeps crashing to blue screen of
> death, here is the minidump of the crash, any ideas, I got other minidump
> files if you need them

See my answer 5 threads down to Mikey. bw..J

Toolman Tim 06-18-2005 08:45 PM

Re: Minidump

"old jon" <jonbrookes@ntlworld.invalid.com> wrote in message

> "Brian" <brian.w@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
>> Hi, can someone please help my computer keeps crashing to blue screen of
>> death, here is the minidump of the crash, any ideas, I got other minidump
>> files if you need them

> See my answer 5 threads down to Mikey. bw..J

True - event viewer is good. Plus on the BSOD should be stop errors - I've
resolved a lot of issues by researching those error codes.