Velocity Reviews

-   -   DVR108 Were can I get the Instalation doftware to Download (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t224815-dvr108-were-can-i-get-the-instalation-doftware-to-download.html)

jon doe 06-04-2005 09:23 PM

DVR108 Were can I get the Instalation doftware to Download

Help,
Were can I Download the Installation Software from
for the Pioneer DVR-108 from

I do have it on CD, but Since doing a Clean on My PC
the CD Rom Drive does Not Work

(Tried the Device Manager) without any luck)
I for some reasons cannot do any System Restore

Can anyone Help at all,

Thanks again for all of your Time and trouble

Yours,,

Peter,

ScareCrow 06-04-2005 09:47 PM

Re: DVR108 Were can I get the Instalation doftware to Download

The drive doesn't need any extra software to run, it's built into windows..

news:fZooe.92899$g12.22574@fe3.news.blueyonder.co. uk...

EvilGodShooter 06-04-2005 09:49 PM

Re: DVR108 Were can I get the Instalation doftware to Download

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 21:23:23 GMT, "jon doe"
<peterpan20k@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

>Help,
>Were can I Download the Installation Software from
>for the Pioneer DVR-108 from
>
>I do have it on CD, but Since doing a Clean on My PC
>the CD Rom Drive does Not Work
>
>(Tried the Device Manager) without any luck)
>I for some reasons cannot do any System Restore
>
>Can anyone Help at all,
>
>Thanks again for all of your Time and trouble
>
>Yours,,
>
>Peter,

maybe this site help you out ir not>

http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/support_...pport/software

WormWood 06-04-2005 10:04 PM

Re: DVR108 Were can I get the Instalation doftware to Download

"jon doe" <peterpan20k@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> Help,
> Were can I Download the Installation Software from
> for the Pioneer DVR-108 from
>
> I do have it on CD, but Since doing a Clean on My PC
> the CD Rom Drive does Not Work
>
> (Tried the Device Manager) without any luck)
> I for some reasons cannot do any System Restore

What did you expect to gain from System Restore if you haven't had
CD-ROM access since the clean install?

jon doe 06-05-2005 06:30 PM

Re: DVR108 Were can I get the Instalation doftware to Download

It is Not a Clean Install,
I have been able to do a Fresh Restart,
But am Not able to anymore, When I was able to do a Fresh Restore (B4 it
went haywire) It Worked as Normal afterwards,