Velocity Reviews

-   -   PowerDVD 6.0 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t224781-powerdvd-6-0-a.html)

JR 06-04-2005 03:19 AM

PowerDVD 6.0

I don't know if anyone has had this problem but i tried downloading
the newest powerdvd and it installs fine but it will not work. When
you click on it nothing happens. It shows it is open under processes
in the Task Manager but it will not open at all whether you just click
on it or if you click on a movie or video file. I have tried this on 3
different computers and have the same result and have even formatted
mine and it still won't work. All the comps are WinXP Pro with DirectX
9.0c