Velocity Reviews

-   -   Saving Hotmail Attachments (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t223963-saving-hotmail-attachments.html)

turboart 05-19-2005 01:33 PM

Saving Hotmail Attachments

I have a couple of Hotmail messages with .jpg attachments. I want
to save the pictures to my hard drive. Hotmail seems to only let me
display the attachments, but not save them. How do I save them?
....Art

Old Gringo 05-19-2005 02:37 PM

Re: Saving Hotmail Attachments

turboart wrote:
> I have a couple of Hotmail messages with .jpg attachments. I want
> to save the pictures to my hard drive. Hotmail seems to only let me
> display the attachments, but not save them. How do I save them?
> ...Art

How about Copy & Paste ?

--
Old Gringo George
Magic Weaver Of Life

Barney 05-19-2005 02:51 PM

Re: Saving Hotmail Attachments

"turboart" <turboart@hotmail.com> had
writtennews:1116509583.574899.163840@f14g2000cwb.g ooglegroups.com:

> I have a couple of Hotmail messages with .jpg attachments. I want
> to save the pictures to my hard drive. Hotmail seems to only let me
> display the attachments, but not save them. How do I save them?
> ...Art

Shouldn't the attachment show on the tool bar? click on the attachment
and hotmail changes windows. The option to download should be there and
even a note that it has been virus checked.

--
Barney __________________________
Wisdom from the sleeping dogs!

joevan 05-19-2005 02:58 PM

Re: Saving Hotmail Attachments

On Thu, 19 May 2005 14:37:33 GMT, Old Gringo
<oldgringo-invalid-@yahoo.com> wrote:

>turboart wrote:
>> I have a couple of Hotmail messages with .jpg attachments. I want
>> to save the pictures to my hard drive. Hotmail seems to only let me
>> display the attachments, but not save them. How do I save them?
>> ...Art
>>

>How about Copy & Paste ?

How about right click and save as. In my hotmail using xp a little
icon is displayed of a floppy with option to save to file.

and for the same reason."

Old Gringo 05-19-2005 07:32 PM

joevan wrote:
> On Thu, 19 May 2005 14:37:33 GMT, Old Gringo
> <oldgringo-invalid-@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>>turboart wrote:
>>
>>> I have a couple of Hotmail messages with .jpg attachments. I want
>>>to save the pictures to my hard drive. Hotmail seems to only let me
>>>display the attachments, but not save them. How do I save them?
>>>...Art
>>>

>>How about Copy & Paste ?

> How about right click and save as. In my hotmail using xp a little
> icon is displayed of a floppy with option to save to file.

That sounds better yet, I have a hotmail account but only to logon to
the MSN IM Don't really have a clue as to how hotmail works. Your
idea should help the OP. tks.

turboart 05-21-2005 06:10 PM

Re: Saving Hotmail Attachments

Yes, right click on picture does it. It also works for OE when picture
is in message and not attachment.
....Art

Gordon 05-21-2005 06:19 PM

turboart wrote:
> Yes, right click on picture does it. It also works for OE when picture
> is in message and not attachment.
> ...Art

Please QUOTE the post you are replying to.

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

Thank you.

--
Linux Registered User no 240308