Velocity Reviews

-   -   VOTE KNOW AND HELP US (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t223558-vote-know-and-help-us.html)

re 05-12-2005 06:50 PM

VOTE KNOW AND HELP US

Hi we are a dutch band and we need some vote to have a gig on a great
Festival called NJOY in june. The only thing you have to do is go to the
musicsite and cklik on STEM the name of the ban is KWATTA and we have know
4% total.
So help us and give us your vote Thanks thanks. this is the link
http://www.breakthroughawards.nl/nederlandstalig.html

KWATTA

Mike 05-12-2005 06:54 PM

Re: VOTE KNOW AND HELP US

In <d608gn$jqh$1@news3.zwoll1.ov.home.nl>,
re took 11 lines to utter:

>Hi we are a dutch band and we need some vote to have a gig on a great
>Festival called NJOY in june. The only thing you have to do is go to the
>musicsite and cklik on STEM the name of the ban is KWATTA and we have know
>4% total.
>So help us and give us your vote Thanks thanks. this is the link

<snip>

I clicked on "Even Geduld" -- I liked the picture better.

--
Basic computer maintenance

Ionizer 05-12-2005 08:29 PM

Re: VOTE KNOW AND HELP US

"re" <tilt@tilt.nl> wrote in message
> Hi we are a dutch band So help us and give us your vote Thanks
> thanks. this is the link

Another vote for Even Geduld! I think they're going to beat you.

--
Ian.

Chiron Paixos 05-12-2005 08:46 PM

Re: VOTE KNOW AND HELP US

I think the guys behind info@breakthroughawards.nl will love to vote
for you.
--
Never give up the fight for freedom - a fight which,
though it may never end, is the most ennobling known to man.

SgtMinor 05-13-2005 12:42 AM

Re: VOTE KNOW AND HELP US

re wrote:

> Hi we are a dutch band and we need some vote to have a gig on a great
> Festival called NJOY in june. The only thing you have to do is go to the
> musicsite and cklik on STEM the name of the ban is KWATTA and we have know
> 4% total.
> So help us and give us your vote Thanks thanks. this is the link
> http://www.breakthroughawards.nl/nederlandstalig.html
>

> KWATTA

Know your product.

--
"No, your product." -- the Saints

Rob K 05-13-2005 12:50 AM

Re: VOTE KNOW AND HELP US

On Thu, 12 May 2005 20:50:13 +0200, re wrote:

<snipped>
> Hi we are a dutch band
> KWATTA

From the site:

" Kwatta is een Nederlandstalige band die niet zal misstaan in het
rijtje van Blf, De Dijk en Van Dik Hout. De band speelt alleen eigen
nummers (...)

Hmmmm ... That's a matter of opinion.
*I* think the band doesn't have "Blf" or "De Dijk" type of quality.

Things like "ogen/bewogen", "haren/varen" "loop/koop" are just sad in
"lyrics" - that's a basic a-a rhyme <bleh>

Shirley you can do better than that.

--
My E-mail address in ROT-13
vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.