Velocity Reviews

-   -   re: Windows Media Player (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t223131-re-windows-media-player.html)

PC 05-04-2005 07:04 AM

re: Windows Media Player

I got a strange problem.
Initally, my windows media player has no problem to play audio CD. But now
, it seems to me that the CD cannot be played by the program. It has some
errors, but I am sure it is not the hardware problem. Instead, I use the
powerDVD to play audioCD. Even though i can use another program, I still
want to know what happen. When I play the CD with Media player, I got some
error message.

old jon 05-04-2005 08:29 AM

Re: Windows Media Player

Knowing what the error message was is sure to help. More information please.
best wishes..J