Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cannot delete folder,help ! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t222358-cannot-delete-folder-help.html)

Ciccio Pasticcio 04-20-2005 12:56 PM

Cannot delete folder,help !

Have a folder on drive C:\Cannot delete (with other subfolders) that I
cannot delete.
For all,when I try to delete any of them, a warning window comes up: "Access
is denied"
I tryed many advices,but nothing worked.
Please help !

old john 04-20-2005 01:07 PM

Re: Cannot delete folder,help !

which OS ?. 98,ME,2000 or XP..J

SEYMOUR 04-20-2005 07:08 PM

Re: Cannot delete folder,help !

try booting up to command prompt then dlete it from there

valeofbelvoirdrinker 04-20-2005 08:32 PM

Re: Cannot delete folder,help !

There's a very useful program which enables you to delete a file at
the boot up stage . Simply right click on the file , select "Delete
file(s) on the next boot" and that should do the trick.
http://www.gibinsoft.net/

Plato 04-21-2005 05:19 AM

http://www.bootdisk.com/xptop20.htm#8