Velocity Reviews

-   Case Modding (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f7-case-modding.html)
-   -   Prepped and ready to mod. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t222-prepped-and-ready-to-mod.html)

Ludnix 07-06-2005 04:41 AM

Prepped and ready to mod.

So as you can see my case needs some work. I ordered a blue sleeving kit from xoxide.com to take care of my serious wiremanagement issue. Next week or so I will dremel my fan holes open so there is more airflow then sometime this week I am going to stop by the hardwarestore and get some krylon paint for the inside of my case. I need to order a rocker switch for the front drive bay to switch the case LEDS on/off. I will let you know when my supplies come in and start the modding!
http://atlas.walagata.com/w/evileks2/2793699.jpg

Bio-Hazard 07-06-2005 05:22 AM

Those X-Dreamer cases make a good starting point for mods......;) I had one a few years back (X-Dreamer 1) That's where I started modding cases.........:)

unholy 07-06-2005 06:26 AM

not bad... Add some UV WM, and some Fan grills (the side panel) and your all set :D

zachig 07-06-2005 09:14 AM

Not bad at all. You've got a pretty awesome case, pal. I wish I had one like yours. I currently have a cheap generic (and very ugly) case.
Good luck in your Case Modding.

Ludnix 07-07-2005 02:43 AM

I might get some UV cathodes if I can find a light and fan controller like the one I have for 3.5inch bays. I will probably order fan grills, but I am the tend to learn the hard way and probably won't order them until my finger gets a nice slice cut into it :p
Wow, I just realized my LED in the top left corner of the case is not very bright for some reason. When I take the case apart to paint it I will fix the connection or replace it :(

stlava 07-07-2005 04:34 AM

The blue looks very nice.. could you post the front of your case because i see lots of knobs and lights.

Ludnix 07-08-2005 01:42 AM

http://mars.walagata.com/w/evileks/220426.gif
There you go :D

unholy 07-08-2005 06:40 AM