Velocity Reviews

-   -   VHDL code for a microprocessor (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t22163-vhdl-code-for-a-microprocessor.html)

abhishek jain 01-31-2004 12:28 PM

VHDL code for a microprocessor

Hi
I am a B.Tech. Final year student and as part of mine project require
8085 model in VHDL. Please if you could supply it I shall be very very
grateful.
Also If you can not supply this give me any other microprocessor model
via VHDL I shall understand it and make the model myself.
Please do reply to this email.
Please be quick.
I shall be very very grateful
Abhishek jain

Vilvox 02-01-2004 01:18 PM

Re: VHDL code for a microprocessor

You may have some clues at http://www.opencores.org/projects/
Good luck

dc93054b.0401310428.614e7b2e@posting.google.com...

Charles 02-01-2004 09:44 PM

Re: VHDL code for a microprocessor

Hi,

there is a link to code for an 8085 equivalent and other processors form
the Hamburg VHDL page http://tech-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/vhdl

Hope this helps,

Best of luck

Jez Smith 02-03-2004 07:30 AM

On 31 Jan 2004 04:28:56 -0800, abhishek jain <mail@ejain.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I am a B.Tech. Final year student and as part of mine project require
> 8085 model in VHDL. Please if you could supply it I shall be very very
> grateful.
> Also If you can not supply this give me any other microprocessor model
> via VHDL I shall understand it and make the model myself.
> Please do reply to this email.
> Please be quick.
> I shall be very very grateful
> Abhishek jain

On several forums which I use we often see the 'Gimme code' vrigade who are
incapable of using google,and I always tell them that they are just as
capable of finding code as anyone else but they for some reason often resue
to do it,and I assume that if people don respond to the 'gimme code' then
the project that they are working on simply doesnt get done.

Ray Andraka 02-04-2004 02:14 AM

Re: VHDL code for a microprocessor

Give me a million dollars. If you can't, give me a million Euros. I
will be very grateful. Please be quick.

Demands to give you something don't work here any better than they will in
your future work place.

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.
401/884-7930 Fax 401/884-7950

-Benjamin Franklin, 1759

Jonathan Bromley 02-04-2004 09:05 AM

Re: VHDL code for a microprocessor

"Ray Andraka" <ray@andraka.com> wrote in
message news:402055A2.1D8BDC2F@andraka.com...

> Give me a million dollars. If you can't, give me a million Euros. I
> will be very grateful. Please be quick.

Ray, you spoilt the comic effect by allowing every part of your
post to be grammatically correct :-)
--
Jonathan Bromley, Consultant

DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how