Velocity Reviews

-   -   image sensors? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t22144-image-sensors.html)

bob 01-27-2004 04:19 PM

image sensors?

Hi I want to make a project that uses an image sensor (any perhaps a
low power cmos from Micron or Kodak) connected to a FPGA (or CPLD).
with the apropriate VHDL or Verilog code.

Has anyone done this who would be willing to share there hardware
and/or software designs to get me started?
Or is there any examples on the web that I can explore?

Martin
mart NO inb SPAM AT magma DOT ca

Remove the NO SPAM and put no spaces. Also replace the AT for @ and
the