Velocity Reviews

-   Gaming (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f13-gaming.html)
-   -   Guildwars! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t221-guildwars.html)

Ludnix 07-06-2005 04:23 AM

Guildwars!

Anyone play guildwars here?

unholy 07-06-2005 06:22 AM

nope, can u believe its costs money, plus i can't get it no open to australia til they release it ova here, doesn't look very good anyways...

Ludnix 07-07-2005 02:41 AM

I only costs money to buy the game. It's free to play which is what makes it different then other MMORPGs. I think it's fun when you play with a friend and use a voice chat program. Otherwise it's so-so.

unholy 07-07-2005 06:08 AM

well, my MMORPG is free, and for anyone in the world. (not done yet but stil :D)
Well it looks ok, still not paying for any game, thats just a rip off !!!!

Ludnix 07-08-2005 01:15 AM

You don't pay for games at all? I don't consider it a rip off for how much time people put into making them.

unholy 07-08-2005 06:33 AM

i know, but its the thing, i won't buy a game unless i have played it, like i am going out to buy BF 1942 :D, not HL2 its got steam inside it ewh, and i would probably buy others but they don't even have a game demo! let alone free full membership for 5 days or something.

Ludnix 07-09-2005 03:50 AM

BF 1942? You should just preorder BF2.

unholy 07-09-2005 05:47 AM

I have money ????? WHERE :|, GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!!!! GRRR... u lye, i don't have money :(
*cries* no BF2 for me

Ludnix 07-13-2005 03:57 AM

Get a job you lazy bum!

unholy 07-13-2005 08:24 AM

i do have one :D, i don't have any money though :(