Velocity Reviews

-   -   Disability feature appeared (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t220862-disability-feature-appeared.html)

Lee Davison 03-25-2005 08:57 PM

Disability feature appeared

Win2k OE6, IE6
Hi,
A new icon called filter keys has appeared on my desktop, I think this came
on when I held a key down by mistake. After it appeared I couldnt use my
keyboard and it has just started working. I think it is some sort of
disabled access. Could anyone advise how to remove this?
Thanks
Lee

Toolman Tim 03-25-2005 09:03 PM

Re: Disability feature appeared

"Lee Davison" <lee.j.davison@NOSPAMbtinternet.com> wrote in message
> Win2k OE6, IE6
> Hi,
> A new icon called filter keys has appeared on my desktop, I think this
> came
> on when I held a key down by mistake. After it appeared I couldnt use my
> keyboard and it has just started working. I think it is some sort of
> disabled access. Could anyone advise how to remove this?
> Thanks
> Lee

The term you are looking for is "Accessibility". Go to the Control Panel and
check the "Accessibility Options" to see the settings.