Velocity Reviews

-   -   Missing Dashes. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t220761-missing-dashes.html)

Patrick D. Rockwell 03-24-2005 05:35 AM

Missing Dashes.

I just noticed that when I send e-mail, those two dashes that come just
above my signature aren't there. I tried restoring my system to an earlier
time, but that didn't change anything. It seems to be ok though when I'm
posting to the newsgroups. Can anyone tell me what the cause of this is,
and the remedy please? Thanks in advance.

--
----------------------------------
Patrick D. Rockwell

docmill 03-24-2005 05:49 AM

Re: Missing Dashes.

"Patrick D. Rockwell" <hnhc85a@prodigy.net> wrote in
news:3ls0e.13795$DW.6972@newssvr17.news.prodigy.co m:

http://www.cybertechhelp.com/html/tu...orial.php/id/8
--
+++++++++++ SEND ME A LINK +++++++++++

Wizard 03-24-2005 09:19 AM

Re: Missing Dashes.

Get ****ed in advance.

Patrick D. Rockwell 03-25-2005 05:36 AM

Re: Missing Dashes.

"Patrick D. Rockwell" <hnhc85a@prodigy.net> wrote in message
news:3ls0e.13795$DW.6972@newssvr17.news.prodigy.co m...
>I just noticed that when I send e-mail, those two dashes that come just
> above my signature aren't there. I tried restoring my system to an earlier
> time, but that didn't change anything. It seems to be ok though when I'm
> posting to the newsgroups. Can anyone tell me what the cause of this is,
> and the remedy please? Thanks in advance.
>
> --
> Patrick D. Rockwell

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I use Outlook Express 6.