Velocity Reviews

-   -   A Plea for Assistance (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t220742-a-plea-for-assistance.html)

Blackwood Internet Marketing 03-23-2005 08:31 PM

A Plea for Assistance

Hi everyone,

Had someone told me 6 months ago that I was going to be asking people that I don't even know on the internet for money, I would have said that they were crazy or out of their minds. Unfortunately, circumstances have changed and here I am.

Up until November of last year I was working as the gopher in the service department at a local car dealership. When business slowed down to a crawl I was laid off. My boss and I really didn't see eye to eye on a lot of things, and I think that it was the perfect time for him to get me out the door without ever calling me back.

Just recently I moved from my Hometown of Grand Rapids, MN to Aurora, MN which has been a big change for me. The jobs in this area are far and few between. I had hoped to get by on my unemployment for a little while until just a week ago I was notified that my unemployment account was exhausted completely.

I am looking for some small donations to help me keep on track while I look for another job. My expenses are few. They include a car payment, car insurance, and state operated medical assistance.

Donations can be sent to my Pay Pal account using cjblackwood@msn.com as the e-mail address.

I would appreciate any assistance that anyone would be willing to provide during these ruff times.

Thank you very much.

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 03-23-2005 08:42 PM

Re: A Plea for Assistance

Blackwood Internet Marketing wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Had someone told me 6 months ago that I was going to be begging

hmm... marketing has changed lately.

Dave Lear 03-23-2005 09:00 PM

Re: A Plea for Assistance

"Blackwood Internet Marketing" wrote in message

> SNIP <

Three in one day? I do hope you haven't been doing this long...

http://home.frontiernet.net/use_policy.asp

<quote>

Posting 20 or more copies of the same article in a 45-day period
("spamming") or continued posting of off-topic articles after being warned
is prohibited. Users who engage in spamming using our accounts will be
charged the cost of labor to issue cancellations and respond to complaints,
with a minimum charge of $200.

</quote>