Velocity Reviews

-   -   Fighting abuse with abuse (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t220631-fighting-abuse-with-abuse.html)

Mara 03-21-2005 06:42 PM

Fighting abuse with abuse

For those too lazy to do their own research:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA

And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about how
fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually DO fight
abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse with more
abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying, both to
themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very level
they proclaim to be so horrible.

"And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or not."

AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
--glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

Annette Kurten 03-21-2005 06:49 PM

Re: Fighting abuse with abuse

"Mara" <go@awaynow.becauseIsaidso.com> wrote in message
> For those too lazy to do their own research:
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
>
> And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about how
> fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually DO

fight
> abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse with

more
> abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying, both

> themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very

level
> they proclaim to be so horrible.
>
> "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or

not."

So no salt on the frogs then?

Redman 03-21-2005 07:46 PM

Re: Fighting abuse with abuse

"Mara" <go@awaynow.becauseIsaidso.com> wrote in message
> For those too lazy to do their own research:
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
>
> And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about how
> fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually DO

fight
> abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse with

more
> abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying, both

> themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very

level
> they proclaim to be so horrible.
>
> "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or

not."

> --
> "No lusers were harmed in the creation of this usenet article.
> AND I WANT TO KNOW WHY NOT!"
> --glmar04 at twirl.mcc.ac.uk in a.s.r

Get a life you moron, live in the now.

Redman

gangle 03-21-2005 07:55 PM

Re: Fighting abuse with abuse

"Redman" wrote

> "Mara" wrote
> > For those too lazy to do their own research:
> >
> > http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
> > http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
> > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
> > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
> >
> > And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about how
> > fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually DO

> fight
> > abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse with

> more
> > abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying, both

> > themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very

> level
> > they proclaim to be so horrible.
> >
> > "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or

> not."

> Get a life you moron, live in the now.

The writer had to have a life to post. The writer had
to be living right now in order to post a short time ago.
So your comments make you an actual moron.

Mara 03-21-2005 08:08 PM

Re: Fighting abuse with abuse

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:55:35 -0800, "gangle" <gangle@mustard.yum> wrote:

<snip>
>The writer had to have a life to post. The writer had
>to be living right now in order to post a short time ago.
>So your comments make you an actual moron.

The writer also knew exactly what she was talking about, which is a LOT more
than anyone can say for *these* idiots.

This "Redman" moron has no clue whatsoever, nor do the morons following him.
They're saying," Well, gee, it isn't enough that 80%-90% of all e-mail sent is
cruft that clogs up servers, tears up hardware and wastes the time and resources
of the people who have to deal with it; hey, let's add MORE to the mix BECAUSE
WE'RE ST00PID!!1!!!!"

"Assholes DO vex me, it seems."

127.0.0.1 03-22-2005 12:25 AM

Re: Fighting abuse with abuse

"Mara" <go@awaynow.becauseIsaidso.com> wrote in message
> For those too lazy to do their own research:
>
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
> http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
>
> And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about how
> fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually DO
> fight
> abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse with
> more
> abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying, both
> themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very
> level
> they proclaim to be so horrible.
>
> "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or
> not."

eh?

fighting abuse with abuse is theraputic...
makes me feel good to hack into and take down a few porn sites for a few
hours.
setting up DDOS attacks is also fun.

other methods i've done was enlist my targets with the armed services. also
the usual porn magazine subscriptions to both their home and work address.

i'm generally a nice person, but anyone that f*cks with me will end up
fixing their credit history.

-a|ex

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?= 03-22-2005 03:55 AM

127.0.0.1 wrote:

> i'm generally a nice person, but anyone that f*cks with me will end up
> fixing their credit history.
>
> -a|ex

Since you can do all that, would you mind to fix my credit history? My
banker throws eggs at my car when I drive by the bank, yelling something
about mudder "something".

Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor 03-22-2005 04:46 AM

Re: Fighting abuse with abuse

I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Mon,
21 Mar 2005 22:55:21 -0500, Rôgêr <abuse@your.isp.com> screamed from
behind the mulberry bush:

>127.0.0.1 wrote:
>
>> i'm generally a nice person, but anyone that f*cks with me will end up
>> fixing their credit history.
>>
>> -a|ex

>Since you can do all that, would you mind to fix my credit history? My
>banker throws eggs at my car when I drive by the bank, yelling something
>about mudder "something".

Alicks seems like such a nice person he just might do that. Or
something.

--

Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <sst370lo0ro895sm7a88u9euuo0vihjter@4ax.com>

"That's what your dead mother said...right before I ****ed her."

Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a mother****er *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID: <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.1 7>

DaveG 03-22-2005 06:49 AM

gangle wrote:

> "Redman" wrote
>
>>"Mara" wrote
>>
>>>For those too lazy to do their own research:
>>>
>>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
>>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
>>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
>>>http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
>>>
>>>And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about how
>>>fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually DO

>>fight
>>
>>>abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse with

>>more
>>
>>>abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying, both

>>>themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very

>>level
>>
>>>they proclaim to be so horrible.
>>>
>>>"And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or

>>not."

>>Get a life you moron, live in the now.

> The writer had to have a life to post. The writer had
> to be living right now in order to post a short time ago.
> So your comments make you an actual moron.

but no one believes you and no one cares.
so it's ALL a bit immature isn't it?
histronics over usenettiequette is utter crap, have a meaningful
conversation ffs.
or at least display a modicum of a SOH.

Redman 03-22-2005 07:29 AM

"gangle" <gangle@mustard.yum> wrote in message
> "Redman" wrote
> >
> > "Mara" wrote
> > > For those too lazy to do their own research:
> > >
> > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?S292138BA
> > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?H2A2228BA
> > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E2E2228BA
> > > http://makeashorterlink.com/?E103668BA
> > >
> > > And there you have it. Just four samples, out of about *58,000,* about

how
> > > fighting abuse with abuse is wrong - by the very people who actually

DO
> > fight
> > > abuse, every single day. Anyone, anywhere, who thinks fighting abuse

with
> > more
> > > abuse is acceptable is not only deluding themselves, they're lying,

both
> > > themselves and the world at large, and lowering themselves to the very

> > level
> > > they proclaim to be so horrible.
> > >
> > > "And *that's* the plain, unvarnished truth, whether anyone likes it or

> > not."

> > Get a life you moron, live in the now.

> The writer had to have a life to post. The writer had
> to be living right now in order to post a short time ago.
> So your comments make you an actual moron.

Oh dear, you've never seen Waynes World I take it.

Redman