Velocity Reviews

-   -   Knoppix.net down? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t220338-knoppix-net-down.html)

John Wunderlich 03-16-2005 08:31 PM

Re: Knoppix.net down?

Gordon <gordonbp1@yahoo.co.uk.invalid> wrote in
news:pan.2005.03.17.00.56.28.593961@yahoo.co.uk.in valid:

> Does anyone know if knoppix.net is down or having problems? I
> haven't been able to get into it all day. Everything else seems to
> be ok.....

Hmmmm. I thought it was <http://www.knoppix.org>. ?

-- John

Plato 03-16-2005 08:36 PM

Re: Knoppix.net down?

Gordon wrote:

> Does anyone know if knoppix.net is down or having problems? I haven't been
> able to get into it all day. Everything else seems to be ok.....

Often sites go down for maintenace or when they are changing hosts.
Nothing to worry about usually.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/

The Old Sourdough 03-16-2005 10:17 PM

Re: Knoppix.net down?

On 16 Mar 2005, Gordon scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Does anyone know if knoppix.net is down or having problems? I
> haven't been able to get into it all day. Everything else seems to
> be ok.....

Check your time zone setting.

--
The Old Sourdough
You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-

Gordon BP 03-16-2005 10:19 PM

Re: Knoppix.net down?

The Old Sourdough wrote:
> On 16 Mar 2005, Gordon scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
>

>>Does anyone know if knoppix.net is down or having problems? I
>>haven't been able to get into it all day. Everything else seems to
>>be ok.....

> Check your time zone setting.

I was running from a Live CD not the system at the time......

--
Registered Linux User no 240308
Knoppix 3.7

Gordon 03-17-2005 12:56 AM