Velocity Reviews

-   -   Removing Selected URL's from IE History (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t219311-removing-selected-urls-from-ie-history.html)

Martin Harran 02-28-2005 10:42 AM

Removing Selected URL's from IE History

Is it possible to remove some entries from IE address box without clearing
full history?

Before anyone jumps to wrong conclusions, it's not porn, BTW :) I regularly
use Aertel - a Teletext service from RTE, the Irish television network - and
I end up with rte.ie/aertel/p103.htm ... /p104.htm.../p105.htm etc.

127.0.0.1 02-28-2005 03:24 PM

Re: Removing Selected URL's from IE History

"Martin Harran" <nospam@martinharran.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to remove some entries from IE address box without clearing
> full history?
>
> Before anyone jumps to wrong conclusions, it's not porn, BTW :) I
> regularly use Aertel - a Teletext service from RTE, the Irish television
> network - and I end up with rte.ie/aertel/p103.htm ...
> /p104.htm.../p105.htm etc.

select entry, right click delete...

-a|ex

ellis_jay 03-01-2005 06:29 AM

Martin Harran wrote:

> Is it possible to remove some entries from IE address box without
> clearing full history?

click the history icon
point to a site .right click the delete box
point to view .click each view one by one and do the deleting in the same
manner.

--
He released government from the restraint of law.
____Lord Acton on Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527), George W. Bush, and

Ellis_Jay