Velocity Reviews

-   -   Entry level postion in Synthesis, design or EDA industry (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t21925-entry-level-postion-in-synthesis-design-or-eda-industry.html)

Vishal 11-14-2003 01:09 AM

Entry level postion in Synthesis, design or EDA industry

Hi,

I am a recent graduate with MS in Computer Engineering. I developed a
circuit testing solution algorithm and wrote a tool, as a part of my
Master's study. I have published a couple of papers based on my
thesis. I am looking for an entry-level software development position
in the EDA industry. I have also done a lot of design projects using
cadence and synopsys design tools, from VHDL coding, synthesis to
layout and simulations at each level. Can anybody help me?
Please email me back at: vishalf@yahoo.com

Vishal